Therajpicz: CS June 2023 Exam, Passing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATE

                    

The passing marks for CS Executive exams depend on the total marks of the exam and the individual subjects within it. In order to pass CS Executive, a candidate must secure at least 40% marks in each paper and an aggregate of 50% marks in all papers of the module taken together.

In other words, if a CS Executive module contains four papers, each paper will be marked out of 100 marks, and a candidate must secure at least 40 marks in each paper, and an aggregate of 200 marks out of 400 marks in all four papers taken together to pass the module.

The passing criteria for CSEET (Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test) are as follows:

A candidate must secure at least 40% marks in each paper of CSEET (there are four papers in total).

In addition to the above, a candidate must secure an aggregate of 50% marks in all papers of CSEET taken together.

There is no negative marking in CSEET.

The CSEET result is declared as a "Pass" or "Fail" and the individual marks obtained by the candidate are not disclosed.

CS Professional exams consist of three modules, and the passing criteria for each module are as follows:

Module 1:

A candidate must secure at least 40% marks in each paper of Module 1 (there are four papers in total).

In addition to the above, a candidate must secure an aggregate of 50% marks in all papers of Module 1 taken together.

Module 2:

A candidate must secure at least 40% marks in each paper of Module 2 (there are three papers in total).

In addition to the above, a candidate must secure an aggregate of 50% marks in all papers of Module 2 taken together.

Module 3:

A candidate must secure at least 40% marks in each paper of Module 3 (there are three papers in total).

In addition to the above, a candidate must secure an aggregate of 50% marks in all papers of Module 3 taken together.

Here are some suggestions to score good marks in the Company Secretary course:

Study regularly: Consistent and regular studying is essential to score good marks in the Company Secretary course. Create a study schedule and stick to it.

Understand the concepts: It is important to understand the concepts and principles of each subject, rather than simply memorizing the content.

Practice past papers: Solving past papers is a great way to prepare for exams. It helps to get familiar with the exam pattern and understand the type of questions asked.

Focus on important topics: Identify the important topics and concepts of each subject and prioritize them while studying.

Make notes: Make concise and organized notes while studying to aid in revision and remember important concepts.

Seek guidance: Seek guidance from experienced faculty or seniors who have already cleared the exams. Joining a coaching center or taking online courses can also help.

Keep updated with changes: Stay updated with the latest changes in the course syllabus, exam pattern, and other important information.

Revision: Make sure to revise the studied topics frequently to retain them in your memory.

Time management: Time management is crucial while preparing for exams. Plan your study schedule in a way that allows you to cover all topics before the exam date.

Stay motivated and confident: Believe in yourself and stay motivated throughout the course. Positive thinking and confidence can help you to perform better in exams.  


Passing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEWhat is the minimum marks to pass CS Executive exam?
What is the pass mark for CS Executive?
Is CS professional easier than CS executive?
क्या सीएस प्रोफेशनल सीएस एग्जीक्यूटिव से आसान है?
cseet passing marks
passing percentage of cs executive
total marks of cs executive
cs executive both module pass percentage
cs executive marks weightage
cs professional passing marks
total marks of cs foundation exam
cs foundation passing marks
How can we get AIR 1 in the CS executive in one month?
How do I prepare for CS executive exam so as to grab a Rank?
How can I score AIR in CS executive?
Is it possible to get rank in CS executive if I give one module at a time?
What is the minimum score required to get an AIR in a CS Executive exam?
I am doing my CS executive. I couldn't clear the module 2 in 2 attempts. Should I quit or continue?
I am stuck with the CS Executive exam for the past 2 years. What else can I do if I leave CS? I am in my graduation last year.
I've failed in CS executive for the 4th time. I'm planning to quit CS. What are some courses? I'm losing all my interest in CS. How do I go about it?
How should I crack the CS executive exam (both modules) in the first attempt without joining any coaching class?
I did not complete my pre-exam test for CS executive, so when will the institute refund 50% back?
If I am giving only the first module of CS executive (new syllabus), how much should I study to crack it in the upcoming June 2021 examination? Can anybody guide me with a brief study plan?
How do I score rank 1 in CS final?
I registered for CS executive on June 2019. How do I apply for the CS exam in December and when should I apply?
How do I achieve a rank in a CS executive?
I m failed in my third attempt in CS executive, should iI continue CS or not?
Related questions
How can we get AIR 1 in the CS executive in one month?
How do I prepare for CS executive exam so as to grab a Rank?
How can I score AIR in CS executive?
Is it possible to get rank in CS executive if I give one module at a time?
What is the minimum score required to get an AIR in a CS Executive exam?
I am doing my CS executive. I couldn't clear the module 2 in 2 attempts. Should I quit or continue?
I am stuck with the CS Executive exam for the past 2 years. What else can I do if I leave CS? I am in my graduation last year.
I've failed in CS executive for the 4th time. I'm planning to quit CS. What are some courses? I'm losing all my interest in CS. How do I go about it?
How should I crack the CS executive exam (both modules) in the first attempt without joining any coaching class?
I did not complete my pre-exam test for CS executive, so when will the institute refund 50% back? Passing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATEPassing marks for CS Executive, CSEET, CS Professional | ICSI LIVE UPDATE

Comments