What is the difference between verification and inspection ICSI?
icsi . में अंकों के सत्यापन के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz
What is the difference between verification and getting certified copies in CA exams? And how they process those procedure?
Which is the best inspection or verification in the CA exams?
What is the difference between an inspection and certified copies for verification in the CA final? How can you do the inspection if you choose that? Can marks increase if I choose an inspection of my answer sheet?
Can anyone apply for verification in the CA exams?
Is there anyone or know someone who had applied for certified copies of the CA exam (not verification) and passed after that?
If I register for CA Intermediate both groups, will there be any compulsion to give exams of both groups or can I just give one group if I want to?
If I apply for CA certified copies, is it deemed to be a verification or should I apply separately for revaluation?
If I give only one exam of group 1 CA final and get 60+ in it, will I get exemption or do I need to attend all papers of first group?
CA technology placement exam papers?
What are the requirements to become an examiner for CA papers?
How many marks normally increase in verification and certified copies of the CA results?
I have registered for both groups in CA inter. Can I fill up the examination form for one group?
What is the best date to apply for CA results verification?
What is the difference between CA qualified and CA droppers?
I have appeared for CA inter group 1 in Dec 21 and I think I won't be able to clear it. Should I take group 2 classes or start preparing for group 1? This was my first attempt.
Related questions
What is the difference between verification and getting certified copies in CA exams? And how they process those procedure?
Which is the best inspection or verification in the CA exams?
What is the difference between an inspection and certified copies for verification in the CA final? How can you do the inspection if you choose that? Can marks increase if I choose an inspection of my answer sheet?
Can anyone apply for verification in the CA exams?
Is there anyone or know someone who had applied for certified copies of the CA exam (not verification) and passed after that?
If I register for CA Intermediate both groups, will there be any compulsion to give exams of both groups or can I just give one group if I want to? ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz
ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz ICSI LIVE UPDATE : VERIFICATION OF MARKS or INSPECTION and SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS | Therajpicz
Answer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first comment Answer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first comment Answer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first comment Answer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first comment
Is RTI free of cost?
Can I file an RTI online?
Who is eligible for RTI?
क्या आरटीआई फ्री है?
how to file rti offline
how to file rti online
rti online
documents required for rti application
rti delhi
how to file rti online in gujarat
online rti for state g
Can I see my answer sheet through RTI?
How can I get answer sheet from ICSI through RTI?
Will ICAI reduce marks if applied through RTI?
क्या मैं अपनी उत्तर पुस्तिका आरटीआई के माध्यम से देख सकता हूं?
rti online
how to file rti for ca answer sheets
icai rti application format pdf
disclosure of answer sheet under rti
how to file rti for answer sheets
supreme court judgement rti answer sheets
text for rti request application icai
icsi rti application format
I want to view my evaluated answer sheet under RTI act but there is separate rules of viewing answer sheet by paying high amount (1200)? Can I view under RTI act with normal fees?
If I apply for CA Inter certified copies under RTI and then later on, I will apply for verification of my marks on the ICAI portal, is it possible?
How can I get my answer sheet copy under the RTI Act?
Has anyone gotten their answer sheet through RTI?
How much time does it take to get the certified copies of CA final through RTI? And if one doesn't get the copies on time, what would be the other procedures to follow?
I have filed an RTI for my answer sheets of the CA intermediate exam. Do they recalculate marks or do they just send us the sheets?
Can ICAI reduce your marks in reverification if we apply for copies through RTI?
How much time does it take for ICAI to issue certified copies of answer books?
Can I apply for both verification of copies and RTI certified copies in the CA final ICAI examination?
How do I easily get certified copies of a CA course through RTI?
Can I get a photocopy of the answer sheet of my university topper under the RTI Act, 2005?
For the CA Final, should I apply for verification of my marks or for certified copies? (Read the question details.)
I want to view my evaluated answer sheet under RTI act but there is separate rules of viewing answer sheet by paying high amount (1200)? Can I view under RTI act with normal fees?
Does ICAI verify the answer sheet if we apply for a certified copy of an answer sheet through RTI?
I filed an RTI to get a copy of my CBSE answer sheet. A CBSE representative called me and said that CBSE don't provides copy under RTI. What next?
I applied certified copies of the CA Inter of November 2019 under RTI. Will it come now?
If I apply for CA Inter certified copies under RTI and then later on, I will apply for verification of my marks on the ICAI portal, is it possible?
How can I get my answer sheet copy under the RTI Act? Answer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first commentAnswer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first commentAnswer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first commentAnswer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first commentAnswer sheet through RTI CS, CA, CMA How to get certificate copy from RTI, check the first comm
If you are preparing for Corporate Accounting and Financial Management (CAFM) or related finance subjects, finding clear conceptual lectures can make a huge difference in exam preparation. To help students, Prof Raj Awate has provided free CAFM lectures on YouTube , covering important topics such as Underwriting, Issue of Shares, Ratio Analysis, Dividend Policy, Financial Forecasting, Redemption of Preference Shares, and Operational Approach . These lectures are completely free and highly useful for students preparing for professional commerce courses like CS, CA, CMA, B.Com, or MBA (Finance) . In this blog post, you will find all the CAFM lecture links organised topic-wise , making it easy to study each concept step-by-step. ICSI Handwritten Notes - Click Here 1. Underwriting – Free CAFM Lectures Underwriting is an important topic in corporate finance and capital markets . It explains how financ...
In a nation where the law is supreme, all people, businesses, and organizations must uphold the rule of law. To guarantee that these businesses accurately comply with the rules and regulations, a company secretary is essential. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has been created by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs as a national professional body to guide and control these company secretaries in India. To become a corporate secretary, a student must complete three phases. As follows: 1. Program for Foundations (CSEET) 2. Executive Program - Graduates have the option of entering the executive level right away. 3. Professional Training and Programs It is a widely sought-after profession in the modern period, and there are many reasons for an aspirant to choose it as a career. The following are some factors you should think about if you are still undecided about choosing corporate secretary ...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) REGARDING ICSI PAPER-WISE EXEMPTION BASED ON SCORING 60% OR MORE MARKS Q1. What are the criteria for exemption based on securing 60% or more marks? Reply: The exemptions based on securing 60% or more marks are granted under the following two conditions:- First Condition : If a candidate appears in all the required papers covered under the module and scores at least 25% marks in each paper, he/ she shall become eligible for exemption in those paper(s)in which he/she scores 60% or more marks. Second Condition : If a candidate appears in all the required papers covered under the module and fails in only one paper covered under the module, he/ she shall become eligible for exemption in the remaining papers, if he/she scores 60% or more marks are taken all such remaining papers together & at least 40% marks in each remaining paper. Q2. What are the Criteri...
If you're preparing for the CS Executive June 2026 attempt , having the right study material can make all the difference. To help you boost your preparation, here’s a complete collection of free handwritten notes for all major subjects—organised, easy to understand, and exam-focused. These notes are especially useful for quick revision, concept clarity, and last-minute preparation . ICSI Handwritten Notes - Click Here ✨ Why Use Handwritten Notes? Handwritten notes are highly effective because they: Simplify complex concepts into easy language Highlight important points for exams Improve retention and revision speed Save time compared to bulky textbooks 📂 Subject-wise Free Download Links 📘 Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws (JIGL) 🔗 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-7gSjk_72gQHBGLYFNPp3S4u-kvVQGoT 📗 Company Law 🔗 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SHhApE_9gcpif0HKj7JFc1...
To clear the CSEET (Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test) in May 2025, you need to follow a structured approach for effective preparation. Here’s a guide to help you succeed: 1. Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus CSEET Structure : The exam consists of four subjects: Business Communication (35 marks) Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (35 marks) Economic and Business Environment (35 marks) Current Affairs (10 marks) Each subject carries a specific weight, so focus on all subjects according to their marks distribution. Duration : The exam is of 2 hours and is conducted online with multiple-choice questions. 2. Create a Study Plan Time Management : Prepare a schedule based on the subjects. Dedicate more time to subjects you find difficult. Breakdown Syllabus : Divide the syllabus into manageable chunks and set daily or weekly goals. Revision : Allocate time for revision at regular intervals. 3. Study Material and Resources ICSI Study Material : Stick to the official stu...
If you're a student of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), here’s a crucial reminder from the Institute itself— do NOT prefix "CS" before your name unless you are officially a member with a Certificate of Practice. 📜 What's the Issue? ICSI has observed that some students wrongly use the title "CS" before their names. This might seem like a small error, but it's actually a serious violation of Section 24 of the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 . ⚖️ What Does Section 24 Say? Here’s the legal language, simplified: If you are not a member of ICSI , but: Pretend to be one, Use the title "Company Secretary", Use the letters “A.C.S.” or “F.C.S” after your name, OR if you are a member but don’t hold a Certificate of Practice , and you still claim to be practising 🛑 You are breaking the law. ICSI June Handwritten Notes, Scanner, Case Studies, Chartbook and many more - Click here ICSI Dec 2025: Notes for CS Ex...
Are you ready to strengthen your credentials and stay ahead in the rapidly evolving corporate and regulatory world? The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has just announced registration for multiple new batches of certificate courses — ideal for CS students, members, or any corporate law/compliance aspirant. 📚 What’s New? The Latest Batches Open for Registration Certificate Course on CCM (Batch 9) Click to Register Certificate Course on GST (Batch 14) Click to Register Certificate Course on FEMA (Batch 9) Click to Register Certificate Course on IPR (Batch 7) Click to Register Certificate Course on POSH- Batch 10 Click to Register These courses target emerging compliance, taxation, and governance needs — making them very relevant in 2025–26. ICSI Dec 2025: Notes for CS Executive and CS Professional: Handwritten Notes - Click Here CS June 202...
COMPULSORY SWITCHOVER FROM EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME (OLD SYLLABUS2017) TO EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME (NEW SYLLABUS - 2022) CS June 2025: Handwritten Notes, Scanner, Case Studies, Chartbook and many more in Just Rs.99/- Click here Q1. When was the last examination under the Executive Programme (Old Syllabus - 2017) conducted? A1. The last examination under the Executive Programme (Old Syllabus - 2017) was conducted during the December 2024 session. Q2. Will there be any further extensions for the Executive Programme (Old Syllabus - 2017)? A2. No, there will be no further extensions for the Executive Programme under the 2017 (Old) Syllabus. Students must switch to the New Syllabus (2022) for further examinations. Q3. What happens to students who successfully complete the Executive Programme (Old Syllabus) in the December 2024 session? A3. Students who successfully complete the Executive Programme Stage in the December 2024 session (results declared on 25th February 2025) will not need to swi...
New Syllabus Supplements for CS December 2022 Exam: CS Executive and CS Professional CS Professional Programme Paper-2: Advanced Tax Laws (Part I - Indirect Taxes) Paper-2: Advanced Tax Laws (Part II - Direct Tax and International Tax) Paper-4: Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, and Due Diligence Paper- 7: Corporate Funding and Listings in Stock Exchange Elective Papers Paper-9.1: Banking Law & Practice CS Executive Programme Paper -2: Company Law Paper- 3: Setting up of Business Entities and Closure Paper-4: Tax Laws (Part I - Direct Taxes) Paper-4: Tax Laws (Part II - Indirect Taxes) Paper- 6: Securities Laws and Capital Markets December 2022 June 2022 December 2021 June 2021 December 2020 June 2020
Comments
Post a Comment